Blog 8
This section has been interesting because it has made me think a little more about the people who have helped me in the past. This concept of literacy sponsors affects me in every way possible. I would not be able to do nearly any of the different skills and types of things I can currently do if it were not for literacy sponsors. These sponsors have played a crucial role in my life.
I believe that a literacy sponsor is someone who has taught or influenced any part of your life. Whether it is something in the English class that you have learned, or even just cleaning your bathroom, if someone has taught you something you could consider them your literacy sponsor. I think of a literacy as anything you are good at. Whether it is a sport, music, particular school subject, or just a random talent like breathing fire. Someone always has to teach you this particular subject, these are your literacy sponsors.
I believe that a literacy sponsor is someone who has taught or influenced any part of your life. Whether it is something in the English class that you have learned, or even just cleaning your bathroom, if someone has taught you something you could consider them your literacy sponsor. I think of a literacy as anything you are good at. Whether it is a sport, music, particular school subject, or just a random talent like breathing fire. Someone always has to teach you this particular subject, these are your literacy sponsors.
Comments
Post a Comment